BedtimeStori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just some suggestions.

3 posters

Go down

Just some suggestions. Empty Just some suggestions.

Post  thesjikiller Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:37 am

I think that this server should have boss spawners which can keep spawning mob even if there are still mobs in the map.In my opinion,i prefer private servers like that.Also,there should be a @buy<currency> and @sell<currency> command.There should also be a msi npc to make msi when u have max stats but do not make it too easy to get.It can be to require a certain amount of item dropped by monsters.Also,there should be a hangout place with a @hangout or @house or some command.And also jq,zaking,hting and pink bean which drops pb chair and items.You might also want to consider having monsters like silver slimes which is easy to kill but gives lots of exp.You might also consider having a gachapon which uses <currency> to gacha.Rewards can be like medal,rare items like mark of naricain and lunch box(lvl120) and rare nx like aurora happy wing,santa hat etc.

Ign:xHers

thesjikiller

Back to top Go down

Just some suggestions. Empty Re: Just some suggestions.

Post  iEATxPAPER Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:31 pm

That sounds cool (: But this is only a Beta version , so don't expect too much for now !
I'm sure that some of it will be added soon !
Coool suggestion ! C:
iEATxPAPER
iEATxPAPER

Back to top Go down

Post  Phantom Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:18 pm

thesjikiller wrote:I think that this server should have boss spawners which can keep spawning mob even if there are still mobs in the map.In my opinion,i prefer private servers like that.Also,there should be a @buy<currency> and @sell<currency> command.There should also be a msi npc to make msi when u have max stats but do not make it too easy to get.It can be to require a certain amount of item dropped by monsters.Also,there should be a hangout place with a @hangout or @house or some command.And also jq,zaking,hting and pink bean which drops pb chair and items.You might also want to consider having monsters like silver slimes which is easy to kill but gives lots of exp.You might also consider having a gachapon which uses <currency> to gacha.Rewards can be like medal,rare items like mark of naricain and lunch box(lvl120) and rare nx like aurora happy wing,santa hat etc.

Ign:xHers

Alright So for boss spawns, we are going to have those, what im working on is a compleat customized version of all mobs from v103. When i get that done we will add custom bosses and PQs like von leon and Ravana. As for constant spawns we will not do that because people take advantage and sometime overspawn which will make the server lag and we dont want that to happen. For the currencys we dont even need buy because we have an auto currency converter, all u have to do is type @autochange and when you reach 2bil your mesos will go to 0 and yyou will gain a coin. Msi is going to be implemented, we are just thinking of adding something like meybe a JQ to it to make it more challenging. About the Zak Horntail and PB yes we will give out their chairs when u solo them like for example 50 times as a reward. As for high rated exp mobs we might add but it ether going to be availible in the Donor areas or you will have to pay a sertain amount to enter. Gachpon will be implemented soon with custom items and all of that and you will be notifyed.
Phantom
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum