BedtimeStori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Fixes for HaRepacker HaCreator and Koolk's Map Editor

2 posters

Go down

Some Fixes for HaRepacker HaCreator and Koolk's Map Editor Empty Some Fixes for HaRepacker HaCreator and Koolk's Map Editor

Post  Zero Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:32 am

If You have An Error in HaRepacker Saying Something About MricosoftxDirect Download DirectX I had this Error Just now When i Tried to Open HaRepecker If u Still get the Error after u Installed DirectX Drag the HaRepecker.exe in to ur HaRepacker Folder If u don't know where it is Find it the Downloads of the Browser ur using It should be in .RAR Format Open it Drag the Folder to Desktop Delete the HaRepecker.exe That is NOT In the Folder Delete the one in the Desktop Now Click on HaRepecker.exe in the Folder and u should be able to use (I found the Fix My-Self Since i Was WZ Editing my V83 Client Very Happy) HaCreator and Koolk's Map Editor Also Requires DirectX to load the stuff if u had the Same error in HaCreator Kook's Map Editor Do what i did above ^

Actually these Fixes are pretty Easy Cause they all Need 1 thing DirectX

Well Back to WZ Editing

Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Some Fixes for HaRepacker HaCreator and Koolk's Map Editor Empty Re: Some Fixes for HaRepacker HaCreator and Koolk's Map Editor

Post  King Kazma Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:35 pm

nice, but it's too bad that wizet edits are strictly forbidden here.
King Kazma
King Kazma

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum