BedtimeStori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuffers yo

2 posters

Go down

Stuffers yo Empty Stuffers yo

Post  Ambition -banned- Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Aight your counter hack unit is back C: lul. i found some things that piss me off. not necessarily bugs... but

Cash Shop
-Cash inventory for Arans and Cygnus do not store items. Also, on purchase, unless you move all the items to your inventory, it returns your purchase.
-Cash inventory for Explorers does work, and can store though.
-When buying a partner ring, it requires an 8 digit birthday, if your birthday is like. a single digit, for example April 6. and you have to enter an 8 digit birthday, it would be 19960406, it reads that as an invalid birthday. So on register, it is only inputting 4 and 6 rather than 04 and 06. uh. this is kinda confusing. tell me if you dont understand it

Regarding AP
-Someone reported that resetting their stats did not give them any AP in return. not sure if this has been fixed
-after resetting my stats, it does not display the correct amount of AP
-@checkme does not display the correct amount of Total AP

FM Spawners
-I suggest that the option "Kill All Mobs & Clear All Drops" should only work when there is only one player on the map.

Rebirthing
-Once you are a Cygnus Knight, you can't rebirth into any other class, because their level cap is 120.

Finding Players
-Finding players in other channels doesn't work, or sometimes it is misleading. It gave the wrong channel several times, and then when i was on the right channel, it still said Scania-3.

Commands
-using commands in any chat besides "To All" do not work. and other players can see it.

Style NPC
-The male hair, Short Top Tail, when you change the color, and then try to change it again, it gives you options from different hairstyles.
-When you change your hair color from another color other than black, it dc's once you go past brown.

lolwat. thanks to Eling and Katy for helping me find these bugs

Last edited by Ambition on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ambition -banned-

Back to top Go down

Stuffers yo Empty Re: Stuffers yo

Post  iEATxPAPER Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Y U NO GIVE ME CREDITS?!
-Hmphs-
iEATxPAPER
iEATxPAPER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: