BedtimeStori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liam's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Liam's GM Application Empty Liam's GM Application

Post  Teatime Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:26 pm

Character name: Liam

Time zone: GMT +8

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the BedtimeStori community? : Ever since it started. Like approximately 3 weeks now Smile

What is your MSN or email address in case I need to contact you?: lyou can contact my MSN : liamdasexycookie@hotmail.com ; You can also contact me on skype : william.kang.jia.wei

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us? Well even though im not gonna be the best one but, i like to communicate with the community, and interact with each other. I'm always loyal to the server as well as the community. I like to help new players whenever they are in need. Doing this helps them to adapt to the community here in BedTimeStori as they feel the warmth in our welcome.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?: To be honest, I've never been a GM before. But I can learn stuffs fast and easy, and someday I'd want to learn to become a great GM in the future.

Are you willing to play BedtimeStori for at least 6 non afk hrs per week? Yes, but if there's like an exam coming on, i will leave a note stating that i won't be on during the exams. For weekdays, I can play at least 2~3 hours a day, For Weekends, i can play at least 3~4 hours a day.

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs? Yes, And i will make schedules on the event time logs. As well as planning out the daily events. Making events will also rejoice the players as they get in touch with the community as well.

Have you read the rules and will you follow the rules at all times? Of course I had and it's important that the rules are read.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM?: Yes, cause according to the GM Rules, No items or mesos are to be given out by any SGMs to any players.

How would you catch hackers?: I would go on hide, then track them. After that, i'll take snapshots, then ban him. After the ban, i'll make a ban log on the forums, and also post up the screen shots as an evidence, so that i don't ban the wrong person.

What would you do if there was a fight going on between two Staff members?: I would find out what happened first, then i'll ask each and every one of them what's the problem, then i'll try to solve it so that they'd understand, then i'll let them both talk alone, for a while, so that the misunderstandings could be untied.

How would you handle two players fighting?: I would find out whats wrong, then try to understand the situation. Then after, i'll talk to both of them, to undo the misunderstandings.

Additional information about you: I am actually good in GFX, i can make banners, icons and signatures as well, but to be honest, i'm still a beginner at it. xD I also do some sprite edits. But it's still on a beginner's stage.

Example of Work :-

Liam's GM Application Icon11Liam's GM Application Dadad11Liam's GM Application Matt10Liam's GM Application Sexyba11Liam's GM Application Janjan11Liam's GM Application Banner10
Liam's GM Application Fa11

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING MY APPLICATION Smile

Teatime

Back to top Go down

Liam's GM Application Empty Re: Liam's GM Application

Post  Phantom Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:37 am

Liam, we like your application and think you would be a good addition to Bedtime Staff. You help out alot around the server, and you are involved in it alot.

Edit (littlebear): Yu will start out as an intern. Welcome to the team liam!
~Application Accepted~

Congratz
Phantom
Phantom

Back to top Go down