BedtimeStori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voyeur/Knightheart's GM Application

Go down

Voyeur/Knightheart's GM Application Empty Voyeur/Knightheart's GM Application

Post  King Kazma Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Nickolas Lynn helsel

Character name:
KingKazma (will be once server's up)

Time zone:
Eastern, United States to be clear
UCT -5:00.

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the BedtimeStori community?
Since the day this server opened, so about three and a half weeks now I guess.

What is your MSN or email address in case I need to contact you?:
I currently do not have a msn, my e-mail accounts are helsel.nickolas@gmail.com and morosepervertmuttsurini@gmail.com.

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?
Why do I feel that I am the best choice? Well let me shorten it a bit to not waste your time, meaning i'll cut out all the fat and leave the meat. I have had some experience GMing on a private server my school ran back in the day to try and get us to be more involved with our school work. It was about 400+ people on at a time. I am a normally good natured person unless someone is constantly pestering me. I take positions of power very seriously when duty calls but at times when I am not needed I like to kick back a bit and help people elsewhere or relax. In my opinion the ideal GM is one who serves his or her server to the best of their ability and knows exactly where to draw the line, one who knows what needs to be done before it is even asked of them (most of the time) but still keeps a professional but friendly composure even when times are tough.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:
Like I stated before, all the experience I had previously as a gm was on a server at my school for about two months where I realized a huge portion of the school envied me and I ended up getting framed and was removed from my position.

Are you willing to play BedtimeStori for at least 6 non afk hrs per week?
Of course I am, once I can come to an agreement with mother to get my priviladges back (got into a little fight with her >.<).

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?
Well of course I am, who wouldn't be.

Have you read the rules and will you follow the rules at all times?
Over eight times now, going on my ninth

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM?:
If i was then why bother applying for GM?

How would you catch hackers?:
Search out suspicious players and if I find any I will screenshot for proof and ban them until further notice.

What would you do if there was a fight going on between two Staff members?:
Ask what the problem is and then do all that I can to fix it.

How would you handle two players fighting?:
Same as with my answer to a staff fight but I will detain both players until a solution can be found.

Additional information about you:
I love anime and have some experience with java coding. I am also in the process of cracking the hexademical code challange that the british government offers.
King Kazma
King Kazma

Back to top Go down